common sense, really
That comic strip highlights a normal way of thinking for me.
I’m trying hard to live by Cat Principles.
1- I am glorious above all things
2- Eat when hungry, sleep when sleepy, play when bored
3- Affection is given and received on my terms and only mine
4- Show displeasure clearly.
6- Demand the things you want. If they aren’t given, demand them again, but louder this time.
7- If you are touched when you don’t want to be, say so. If they continue to touch you, make them bleed.
- gives friend a ride home from the airport late at night au
- volunteering at an animal shelter au
- pick each other up from bad dates au
- rival coffee shops au
- cop vs pushy reporter au
- cop vs irritating private investigator au
- snowed in at the library au
- waits with friend for triple-A to arrive when friend’s car breaks down and then gives them a ride home au
- geek squad au
- work at an aftercare program together au
- firefighter ‘n cop au
- inter-departmental sports competition au
no i dont want to be a billionaire to live a lavish lifestyle i want to be a billionaire to be financially secure and have enough money to give people things and support charities and fund kickstarters and leave hundred dollar tips
‘A Child’s Book of Saints’ by William Canton; illustrated by Thomas Heath Robinson. Published 1898 by J. M. Dent & Co., London.
Just do a little. You don’t have to start by doing 30 minutes of something you’re not used to doing. Just do a few minutes. Just start. -Zen Habits
And it looks like we’re going to get there in two days. Amazing. THANK YOU.
*eats 1,000 oranges* its fruit i won’t gain weight
An orange is approximately 87 calories. If you were to eat 1,000 oranges that would be 87,000 calories.
its fruit i wont gain weight